Position: Information and Communication Technology Assistant
Company Name: E-Nunyasi Limited.
Location: Adenta West.
I. BSC in information and communication Technology (ICT), Computer Science or relevant course in the field as required
II. HND in information and communication Technology (ICT), Computer Science or relevant course in the field as required.
III. A relevant combination of academic credentials and/or industry certifications and qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of tertiary education
i. A minimum of 2 years working experience as an IT expert.
iii. Experience in the use of Microsoft suit including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, etc.
iv. In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
v. Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
vi. Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
vii. Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• Would be responsible for the publication of e-Books using designated software.
• Would be responsible for the creation of e-Learning videos using screen-casting technology.
• Would be asked to perform relevant administrative duties.
• Participate actively in all media activities including video shoots
• Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by management
• Please note that the closing date is midnight Ghana time
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Work life harmonization – E-Nunyasi values its people and recognizes the importance of balancing professional and personal demands. We have a progressive policy on work-life harmonization and offer several flexible-working options. This policy applies to E-Nunuasi personnel on all contract types
• E-Nunyasi seeks to reasonably accommodate candidates with special needs, upon request.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs together with a motivational letter addressed to the Human Resource Manager: HN. 24, Adenta West. Accra. All documents should be sent to in[email protected] latest by 11th January, 2020.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.