Xiaomi Mi Box S Android TV – Black
- USD: $ 108.27
This is the latest version (2018) of Xiaomi’s Mi Box not the 2016 version. It has the official Android TV software (Android for TV). So you get Android TV OS 8.1 and you will get the soon to be released Android TV OS 9.0. Don’t get stuck with Android 6,7 because you went for a cheap box with unofficial software.
You get true 4K with HDR on this box. So you can play your 4K files on your external device or stream 4K through it. YouTube and Netflix also play true 4K. This is because this box is licensed by both Netflix And YouTube.
You also get full ChromeCast Ultra inbuilt for free!. No need for a separate chrome cast device to cast your devices to your TV. And you can do that in 4K too!.
Think out of the box with Android TV 8.1
Connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with Mi Box. It runs on the latest Android TV 8.1which is easy to use, supports voice controls and Google CastTM. Catch your favorite TV shows, play games, watch the news or switch to radio. Mi Box also recommends videos based on your personal YouTube and Google Play preferences!
Cast your eyes wider
Go from small screen to big with a single tap. Mi Box has Google Cast built in which let you can stream shows, movies, music and more from your phone, tablet or laptop on your TV
Everything pops with HDR
HDR is quickly making its way to TV, first to set-top boxes with Mi Box. Watch videos in detail like never before with select HDR content. Witness scenes and characters come to life in vivid contrast, color, and clarity
Step up in 3 easy ways
- Output Resolution: Up to 4K 60fps
- Processor: Quad-core Cortex-A53 2.0GHz
- GPU: Mali 450 750MHz
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Flash: 8GB eMMC
- System: Android TV 8.1
- Security: Widevine L1 + PlayReady 3.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0/3.0
- VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K x 2K @ 60fps
- H.265 HEVC MP-10 at L5.1, up to 4K x 2K at 60fps
- H.264 AVC HPat L5.1, up to 4K x 2K at 30fps
- H.264 MVC, up to 1080P at 60fps
- Supports HDR10/HLG HDR processing (software upgrade required)
- DTS 2.0+ Digital Out, Dolby Digital Plus
- Up to 7.1 pass through
- HDMI: HDMI 2.0a x 1 port (HDCP 2.2)
- USB: USB 2.0 x 1 port
- AV: SPDIF Out / 3.5mm audio output x 1 port
- Power: 1 port
- Remote: Bluetooth voice remote control, powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Included accessories: Bluetooth voice remote control, HDMI cable, 2 AAA batteries and user guide.
- Power input: 100~240V 50/60Hz input, 5.2V, 2.1A outpput
This is the latest version (2018) of Xiaomi’s Mi Box not the 2016 version. It has the official Android TV software (Android for TV). So you get Android TV OS 8.1 and you will get the soon to be released Android TV OS 9.0. Don’t get stuck with Android 6,7 because you went for a […]