Key benefits of Noni.
- Immune Booster: Noni is considered one of the most nutritious fruits. Many of its nutrients are known to stimulate the immune system.
- Digestive Stimulant: Noni juice has traditionally been used as a laxative.
- Anti-oxidants & Rejuvenation: Research has shown that Noni juice exhibits better antioxidant activity than grape seed extract and pycnogenol. To strengthen body system against allergic diseases like asthma, allergic rhinitis and skin eruptions.
- Analgesic: The Noni tree is also knows as the ‘Painkiller and Headache tree’. Noni has been found to be 75% as effective as morphine sulphate in relieving pain without the toxic side effects.
- Antibacterial, Antifungal and Antiparasitic: With the presence of active compounds like anthraquinones, scopoletin and terpenes, Noni is effective against bacteria and fungus.
- Anti-inflammatory: Noni juice has shown similar results to the newer over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drugs, called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Anti-tumor/ anti-cancerous: Noni juice contains noni-ppt, which has shown anti-tumor activity. Contact: Jacob Ashun Junior
Noni juice is a time-honored medicine and was traditionally used by Polynesians to combat general body weakness and advancing quality of life and energy levels. Various clinical researches and studies have shown the ergogenic qualities of noni juice which helps in enhancing the tolerance, elasticity and overall physical performance of the body.
Noni fruit is also known for its effectiveness in protecting against the liver diseases. As supported by research study, noni juice exercises hepato-protective effects on the liver which assists in protecting the organ from exposures to chronic exogenous chemicals and defends against major illnesses like liver damage.
Has Anti-psychotic Qualities
Noni juice has been historically utilized for treating a range of ailments including the disorders related to central nervous system. Studies investigating the anti-psychotic effects of this juice have shown significant improvement in the subjects especially with respect to their behavioral issues and have demonstrated its huge potential to be used in curing psychiatric disorders. Additionally, it has also been suggested to have therapeutic effect on the brain damage attributing to the curing power of natural chemical components. It may assist in preventing cerebral ischemic stress without affecting the efficacy of good enzymes and antioxidants functioning in the body.
Relieves from Arthritis Pain
Healing powers of noni juice brings relief in inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. Scientific evaluation has provided qualitative evidence regarding the analgesic traits of noni juice which helps in alleviating pain and sensitivity thereby, reducing the joint destruction implicated in the painful arthritis. The study also suggested that the remedial efficacy of noni juice is at par with some of the well-known commercially available analgesic drugs.
Cures Memory Impairment
Noni juice may exert protective effect in curing the problems of memory impairment. Research studies conducted on subjects with weakened memory functions have suggested that consumption of noni juice encourages cerebral blood flow and helps improve memory functions.
Diabetic individuals may also benefit from the healing power of Morinda citrifolia or noni extracts. This has been proven by a research study which has shown the effectiveness of noni juice as a remedial herb for reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes. Scientific evidence has testified that consumption of noni juice helps in reducing the level of glycosylated hemoglobin, serum triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in the body. In addition to this, it works towards enhancing insulin sensitivity and stimulates the uptake of glucose.
Noni juice may be regarded as a natural aid in beauty and skin care. Studies suggest that the juice is rich in protective chemical constituents, anthraquinones which exert collagen stimulating effects and prevents the formation of wrinkles on the skin surface. Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties of noni work at the cellular levels and are useful in curing various skin disorders including acne, burns, allergic skin reactions and hives holistically. The presence of essential fatty acids and high concentration of biochemical component proxeronine, which is a precursor to the alkaloid xeronine in noni juice supports efficient functioning of cell membranes, tends to normalize abnormal cells and help restores young and healthy skin.
Treats Gastric Problems
Noni juice may prove useful through its impact on the gastric emptying process in which the food exits the stomach and enters the duodenum. The results from a study conducted on noni juice revealed that phytonutrients present in noni juice delays the gastric emptying which slows down the digestion resulting in slow discharge of sugars in the bloodstream.