WESTERN REGIONAL MINISTER ENDORSES
INTERNATIONAL COCONUT FESTIVAL-GHANA
A high-level delegation consisting of some directors of the African Coconut Group (ACG who is also the main organizer of the festival), the CEO Of the Pan-African Global Marketing e-commerce platform, Sokocentre.com,Western Regional head of events and corporate affairs, Western Regional Officer in charge of crops, and many others. met with the Western Regional Minister Dr Kwabena Okyere Darko-Mensah and his deputy, Mrs. Eugenia Kusi, to discuss various activities to take place during the upcoming international coconut festival, Ghana, from the 24th to the 26th of September 2019 at the Accra international conference Centre.
The minister and his deputy who were more than willing to support this festival, asked to host the next celebration of this festival in their, Region (Western Region) since that is the hub of coconut plantations in Ghana. The minister assured the team of his full participation in the fair with his MMDCEs and other agencies.
Some of the activities taking place during the festival include:
- Exhibition of various products made in the coconut value chain (To exhibit, Call 0206575402/0553151971)
- Agri-tourism: This is an open farm visit to large Coconut plantations in the Western Region. Come and enjoy the serene atmosphere of 100acre coconut plantations and be inspired to enter the coconut farming.
- Culinary arts: There would be cooking competitions during the event with a lot of exciting prices.
- Painting and Music competition:
- Painting: This competition invites all who can draw/paint beautiful artworks about anything in the coconut value chain.
- This is for all musical artist/instrumentalist to create nice pieces on the coconut. The selected winners will be rewarded at the closing ceremony.
- Online sales and promos: For those who cannot make it to this amazing fair grounds, there would be mega discounted coconut product sales online on the Pan-African Global Marketing Ecommerce Platform, sokocentre.com. Take advantage of this and shop in the comfort of your offices for reliable and fast delivery.
- B2B sessions and seminars: This is to help connect business to the international market as well as give good information to all interested in the coconut industry.
For more information on the festival please Call /WhatsApp 0206575402 / 0553151971) or visit www.ghanacoconutfestival.com