- Powdered whole eggs are fat-free, cholesterol-free and are lower in calories.
- Powdered whole eggs have a longer shelf life than shell raw eggs. This means that if kept under proper conditions, powdered whole eggs can last for years where as raw shell eggs can only last for a few weeks, even under the best possible conditions.
- Powdered whole eggs are easily and securely portable. You can easily and safely transport them to picnics, outings, trips and excursions without risking the damages typical of raw shell eggs.
- Powdered whole eggs provide the flexibility to be used in different proportions than the quantity obtained from raw shell eggs. In the absence of refrigeration or any other means to preserve them, raw shell eggs must be used in their entirety and the unused portion must be discarded. Powdered whole eggs may however, be used in any desired proportion, be it half of an egg or three quarters of an egg. This flexibility can be beneficial to bakers and pastry makers who sometimes have to use measurements that are not the same as whole raw eggs.
- Using powdered eggs can also be time-saving and a safer alternative to raw liquid egg. When you are preparing eggs for a large number of people, it would be time consuming to crack the number of eggs needed for the meal. Moreover, if this task is not done properly, pieces of egg shells can end up in the liquid egg, thus creating a health hazard from consuming the egg with shell in it.
- In Ghana many people cannot afford refrigerators, and those who own them have to deal with the all too frequent and unpleasant problem of power outages (dumsor), which can cause food items stored in refrigerators and freezers to go bad. When you use Whole Egg Powder, you DO NOT have to worry about power outages (dumsor) or not owning a refrigerator. Whole Egg Powder can last for over 15 years if kept in a cool, dry and dark place, WITHOUT
There are no reviews yet.